Annual General Meeting 2020
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Attendo AB (publ) will be held on Wednesday the 15th of April 2020 at 17.00 (CET) at restaurant Bra Mat in Danderyd, Stockholm.
Proposals and questions at the AGM
Shareholders wanting to have business taken up at the AGM should submit their proposals to the company, by letter to Computershare AB "Attendo ABs årsstämma" Po Box 5267, SE-102 46 Stockholm, Sweden or via e-mail to: email@example.com. To be included in the notice to the meeting and in the meeting’s agenda, proposals have to be received not later than 26 February 2020.
Shareholders are also welcome to ask questions during the AGM. To facilitate the answering of questions that are intended to be asked at the meeting, shareholders are welcome to submit such questions in advance, by letter or e-mail as set out above.
Shareholders who wish to attend the Annual General Meeting register through the following form: Registration
To enable shareholders to vote their shares without physically attending the AGM, the registrar Computershare offers a service whereby shareholders who have registered their attendance at the AGM, and hold less than 100,000 shares, may appoint Computershare as proxy. A proxy for this purpose may be requested by contacting Computershare via phone (+46(0)771 -24 64 00) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Actions in relation to Attendo’s Annual General Meeting in light of Covid-19 (Corona)
The development of Covid-19 (Corona) will be taken into consideration in relation to Attendo’s Annual General Meeting on 15 April, 2020. As of today, we have resolved on the below actions to safeguard our shareholders’ health and safety, as well as the ability to exercise their rights at the Annual General Meeting. However, we monitor the development closely and may update or add to our planning and recommendations, as needed.
- Shareholders who wish to exercise their voting rights, but not attend the meeting physically, are reminded of the possibility to appoint a proxy. Proxy forms are available via the link below.
- Registration will commence shortly before the start of the meeting (from 16.30 CET. The meeting starts at 17.00 CET.)
- No members of the Nomination Committee, Board or auditor representatives, or management, employees or participants from Attendo who have visited affected countries during the two-week period prior to the meeting or shown signs of illness indicating a risk for Corona transmission will attend the meeting. We kindly ask shareholders and proxies to abide by the same rule.
- The number of participants and employees will be minimized. No external guests will be invited by the company.
Safeguarding the health and safety of Attendo’s service recipients and their relatives, and providing sound working conditions for our employees, is at the heart of our operations. We have introduced stricter hygiene routines as well as quarantine and visitation rules in our operations.
- Attendo AB - Notice of Annual General Meeting 2020 (PDF document, 364 kB)
- Nomination Committees proposal for board and auditor (PDF document, 168 kB)
- Item 15 - Appendix A (PDF document, 342 kB)
- Item 15 - The Board of Directors complete proposal regarding issue of warrants (PDF document, 367 kB)
- Item 17 - Principles for remuneration to Executive Management in Attendo (PDF document, 294 kB)
- Item 16 and 19 - Statement by the Board of Directors pursuant to Chapter 19, section 22 of the Companies Act (PDF document, 112 kB)
- Item 22 - Proposal for updated Articles of association (PDF document, 585 kB)
- Evaluation of remuneration to Executive Management (PDF document, 368 kB)
- Auditor statement according to 8_54 Companies Act regarding remuneration (PDF document, 202 kB)
- Proxy form Attendo AB (PDF document, 122 kB)